View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 04:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
CyFi6
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z
CyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond reputeCyFi6 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruffleShffle View Post
This is great!! I am looking to do the opposite, AT to MT, but this information will help me a lot when it comes to the wiring harness. How was the harness work? Was it pretty easy? That's been the only thing I have been dragging my feet on is I'm not looking forward to figuring out what is different between the AT and MT wiring harnesses.

Honestly going from MT to AT was probably way harder than doing AT to MT since the AT harnesses have extra wiring. I think the wiring for AT to MT would be relatively straightforward and I am happy to help you figure it out since Im pretty familiar with the trans wiring now.

I think the only wiring you would need to ADD is for the synchro rev match function if you want to have that, but they are only a few extra wires.
CyFi6 is offline   Reply With Quote