View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 03:51 PM   #2561 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Went out bar hopping one night. There was Larry the driver, me riding shotgun, and Franky in the back. About midnight, we ended up in Morgantown WV. Home of WVU. Big college town. Stopped at a bar to pick up a couple of 6 packs. The bar was kind of out of the way. We had no idea where we was at. In the bar, paying for our beer. A girl walks up to us and asked where we've been, and where we're heading to. Larry said that we really don't have any plans. She said that she knows a good bar to go to. So 4 of us climb back into the van and off we go. Larry's driving, me shotgun, and Franky in the back with the girl. About 5 minutes into the ride, I look back and see Franky and the girl sucking face. No big deal. About 10 minutes later, I hear someone moaning. Look back and Franky is getting some head. About 10 minutes later, Franky is screaming at the top of his lungs. He's screaming.......THIS BITCH GOT A BIGGER DICKK THEN I DO!!!!!! Larry locks up the brakes. I'm into the dash, Franky and who knows what is now in the front with us. Franky grabs "it" and throws "it" up against the rear doors. He opens the doors and throws "it" out in the middle of the road. Larry punched the gas, and we are rolling again. Stopped at gas station to get our thoughts together. Larry and me are LOFAO at Franky. He is beat red, threating to kill us if we ever tell anyone about this. Then he says that he could drink a gallon of gasoline and never get the taste out ever. Good times.
You should send Franky a link to this post

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |