View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 07:18 AM   #2530 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
The epoxy finish in the one garage had to have the chips in it for grip. Its not terrible in the winter like the bare concrete is when it gets wet/icy. I am not a fan of the look though, maybe a lighter color would have been nice. It does clean up really fast with the power washer and a 15" surface cleaner.
I wanted to redo my garage floor when I did my kitchen a few years ago. But I couldn't find an acceptable surface that I felt would stand the test of time. I now see they finally came out with a grip surface mix that doesn't sparkle and stand out like glitter. It's like tiny glass or clear beads or something. Gives the texture without the ugly aesthetics.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |