View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 01:38 AM   #33 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
Just wondering where the leaks were, or if you can elaborate a bit?

I now outsource the hoses to the same shop that builds majority of the fuel return hoses for this platform. Have the oil cooler kit on my own car, and haven't encountered issues.

If I don't know that there is a problem, I can't really fix it
I kept leaking on the switch plate connectors. The o-rings didn't hold up well kept blowing out and fittings would loosen up. I switched to a dowty washer and haven't had problems since. Just a copper washer would probably work too.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P

Last edited by The Weapon; 10-14-2020 at 01:45 AM.
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote