View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 02:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Randomizer23
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z GM MAN
Randomizer23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
Speaking as someone with a BP Kit -

Pros:
1) Twin Scroll Turbo. This has a big impact on when your turbo spools. Pay attention to the area under the curve, not just peak numbers. What's your goal? Boost at 4k+ rpms, or boost at 3k+? This is what ruled out the Soho kit for me. They showed great peak power, but I can't drive at peak most days.
2) Ease of install. Don't need to drop the engine, can do this in your garage. This means you can also service it yourself.
3) Good support. If you have an issue, Sasha will respond and take care of you.
4) Can grow with you. The 6467 turbo is enough to support serious whp (high 700s/low 800s).

Cons:
1) Cleaning the filter is a pain in the ***. Consider the filter relocation kit.
2) You may need that good support from Sasha. My intercooler (provided by a 3rd party) shipped to me with brackets welded on backwards. My fuel injectors had the wrong adapters. My charge piping didn't ship until Sasha followed up with the manufacturer.
3) It's not Fast Intentions. Not everything fits perfectly, although everything will fit. Manage your expectations and it will be ok.

My 2 cents. Boosted for 9k miles so far, no issues.
Thank you. I was considering the 6767 turbo for 800whp guess I am okay to go with the 6467. Which turbo do you have? When do you make full boost?
Randomizer23 is offline   Reply With Quote