View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 06:58 PM   #521 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

SO... My 1" K&N filters came in... AND, they are too big. MAN, I was extra salty a few days ago. What ever... I have a better idea for the turbo inlets now. Air boxes will be fitted into the left and right side of the bumper, then I will draw air from the carbon fiber ducts (ex-brake ducts). I'll do that way down the road. For now turbos will get Turbo guards.

Created the mounts for the A2W. Metal break came in handy getting the 90's and 45's. The rear mount needed to have huge holes cut out, well... They didn't need to be huge, I just wanted it that way. The front mount was a V shape that locks the two IC's together. the IC's will also have aluminum plate welded into the mid section to seal them together. A single 1" bung will feed the two and then half inch line's will come out of the left and right sides. The positioning of the inter coolers would not allow for 90 bungs and I really couldn't put the IC's at any other angle.

Last thing I did was start the IC piping to the intakes.

Last edited by gbrettin; 10-10-2020 at 07:01 PM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote