View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 01:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

I find that the quickest and easiest way to get a ‘base line’ is to go to Carvana - pretty much like Carmax but from the comfort of your own home. They’ll give you an estimate based on what you tell them and the VIN# - easy as can be- if nothing else it provides a ‘base line’ that you can expect and use as a floor for the price of you Mazda3.

As for a CTR - nice -I know I have been looking at them as well. Seems to be great cars but...good luck finding one at MSRP - hell, the used market seems to be selling for either 2020 MSRP prices or even over. Good luck in your search
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote