View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 10:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Best way to figure out pricing is to consider the Q60 line.

Subtract for: sunroof, backseats, AWD option, mandatory leather, mandatory 7AT, dual screen infotainment, Infiniti surcharge, etc.

I'm going to guess, using the Q60 as a basis, subtract at least $5K-6K starting with "entry" models.

I'm predicting the VR30 will come in 3 tunes:
-about 300HP "base"
-about 400HP "upgrade"
-possibly 450 Nismo? Hope so.

I also predict that the AT will NOT be the 7AT, but will instead utilize the new 9AT.
The Z won't be called "400Z", that's not ever how Datsun and Nissan named these cars, and HP will be all over the place from base to Nismo.

I hope I can get a 400HP 6MT with cloth interior for $36-37K and I'd be very happy.
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote