View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 09:10 PM   #1940 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
The guy that Jar hit made a 23 minute video a little while ago (I've only watched about 5 minutes of it). He's making the video while driving, looking right into the camera, not paying attention to the road. He's talking about being a recovering alcoholic and having mental health issues. He's a little soyboy (I'm being nice). He said Jar came up to his window screaming at him but he's a changed person and didn't want to engage. He said 3 years ago he would have said "come on let's scrap". If it was 3 years ago, Jar would have gotten beaten with a purse I'm going to try to watch the rest of it but listening to this guy makes me want to slap the sh1t out of him. Oh yeah, he said he didn't brake check, he had to slow down to let another car by the was coming from the other direction (2 lane road).
I was yelling no more than he was. I got out firmly with my phone in hand. He's the one who got out with his* German Shepard and started yelling commands to his dog towards me.

And if you look at the impact, you'll quickly realize that I did not hit him remotely square on. He was already mostly in the on coming lane and finishing his turn when he slammed on his brakes to squeeze me. I hit his bumper at an angle because his car was 60 degrees to mine. He's just lying about the other car (the one that had cleared the intersection) because he would have hit that car before I rear ended his dumbass. It was just a dìck move, plain and simple.

*I wonder if that was even his dog or he just grabbed the meanest looking one lol

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 10-08-2020 at 09:14 PM.