View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 04:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

I know you say you don’t want coil overs because your not ever going to adjust them but the reality is by the time you buy 4 shocks and new springs your nearly the same price as a set of coil overs so it becomes kind of a non issue. It seems people go down the rabbit hole of buying springs then find out they need shocks too after driving for a while and then buy shocks and in the end didn’t save themselves any money. As for ride height there are some that can maintain stock height, powertrix for sure can, I believe RSR can and I think HKS and Tein as well. From there I can only speak for Powertrix the ride is firmer than stock sport but is also smoother in some aspects but like your current low speed bumps are firmer however I would not say bone jarring as I’ve heard the Nismo referred to a few times.

From there I’d really look at the total cost springs and shocks vs coil overs, also as you’ve noticed all after market springs are going to be lowering springs so you have no option on staying OEM height. Other option is just getting shocks which may be all you really need.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote