View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 12:07 PM   #1816 (permalink)
johnxxx
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z PW Nismo
johnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond reputejohnxxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
If I'm not given a sys admin title and substantial pay increase. I am walking and will find some place else with less hassle.
But please be careful...one word of advise if I may... don't give your company an ultimatum unless you have something firmly lined up and in the pipeline. Most times it won't end up well.

On the bright side I can tell you a lot of companies are now hiring for remote work since Covid times. Companies are realizing that [IT] folks can work remotely which allows them to bring in more talent from around the US than if they were to hire candidates local office only. You're a smart guy. Get that reZume dusted off!
FI TT Kit #099 making 794whp/713# torque@23psi