View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 01:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB1 View Post
My car came with a 3 months XM subscription for "free". When I received the invoice for the next 3 months (after the first 3 free were over), I called and said I was thinking about not extending my subscription. That's when they made me the offer for the lifetime subscription. Assuming the OP got the same "3 months for free' with the car, he can do the same as I did.

However, I daon't know if it is possible to switch to Sirius. I just checked the XM website and it looks like I can only add "the best of Sirius" to my XM package. Hope this info helps.
No if you have xm the only thing you can get is the best of sirius package.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote