View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 06:20 PM   #1740 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
All the acid you dropped back then. I'm surprised that you can remember your name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Not a lot to remember about Fort Wayne anyway. I lived there when I was a kid.
LOL... I worked for a large construction company out of Detroit. I was working in Ohio on a job site and went to Fort Wayne for the weekend to see a buddy who was there on a summer internship as a ME. He and I snagged a couple of last minute concert tickets somewhere and in we went.

I think the concert was good but, the only thing I can vividly remember is that about a month after that weekend, the main office in Detroit called me and asked a paycheck that was stamped on the back with some Massage Parlor’s name on it. Apparently in all the fun and excitement of the big weekend, I had cashed (or cashed in) a travel expense check at a whorehouse.... HaHa, .... and I had thought I lost it somewhere...

Last edited by Spoiler; 10-06-2020 at 06:25 PM.