View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 09:59 PM   #32 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Owned property is either an asset or a liability. Vehicles are always a liability with the exception of very few makes and models over the years. One can invest in a vehicle and get value out of it, but the vehicle is still a liability in a financial sense.
My point exactly. From a financial aspect, a vehicle, except for certain cases, is a liability/expense, especially if your Z is *NOT OWNED* and still being financed.

On a personal level, I suppose it could be an investment towards your happiness, but this isn't going to create net worth.