View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 01:08 AM   #1601 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxxx View Post
Lot of work to do all by yourself... wow. Guess you'll manage to build a custom pallet/crate, strap it down on it and throw it on the back of the pickup I see in the background for transport? I'd say shipping would be just as easy and cost effective but I'm sure you want to see the shop and have a face to face discussion while you're there.
That fact that you'll be doing most of the work yourself is saving you a lot of money for labor.... you could now spend on more hardware!
Good job JC. Progress!

Yeah, planning to deliver before months end...just coordinating errthing
Pickup in the background isn’t going anywhere yet; as I have to pull engine in it as well
Gonna drive dad’s 10yr old Taco w/40k on the clock As it needs to have it’s legs stretched, as I perform all the maintenance on it as well.
As far as spending on hardware; I’ll pass on commenting
Lotta work left to do, as I’m gonna repair pickup before Z comes back in garage...then it’s getting major surgery
Rear subframe removal, fuel tank removal, complete suspension removal, etc............
I’m sure you’ll be up & running before me, as I’ll be in turtle mode by then

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html