View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 09:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBacon View Post
I know you're being a little arrogant, but yes, I generally do know enough as the basics are pretty simple. While my car has been beat on almost daily for the last 50,000 miles with zero problems if one ever does occur I have enough common sense to not blame the tune because of reaching mechanical limits. I took the time to learn and understand so I can verify that my car is operating as safely as it can, but there is always going to be a limit to how much abuse a mechanical device can take, no matter what "tune" is operating it.

I don't think you quite understand that I have ZERO issue with Sebastian, I very much like him and I think he's one of the greatest tuners for the VQs with incredible experience and reputation. I just simply preferred the customer service and support that was offered by Eugene more and that's just my opinion, take it how you will. But your apparent misguided views of "If you get a tune by anyone other than Sebastian your engine will blow up" is so hilariously wrong.
Did I say that? Noop. My tune is from someone else. The guy above has a twin turbo car. You better damn well know the limits. Seb does. Eugene does not. Seb has years of experience and has seen many things. That is what you want. The tuning is the easier part.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote