View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 07:48 PM   #517 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I stabbed the last bit of rivets in today and then hooked everything back up for cold side plumbing. I was starting to get manic about the gaps today on the crash bar but decided I could easily tape everything off with foil tape, it's not like the cooling system will go in and out non stop... I hope not anyway. It can also be welded up a little down the road. To be honest, I feel like moving on to a different part of my build now. Two months was plenty working on the radiator and crash bar.

The end result does no justice to how much of a b1tch the process was.

Looking at the pluming for the A2W... it looks like the piping will need to be an X so that there will be a common air supply between both banks. I think the placement of the A2W in the picture will be a similar placement. perhaps it will be kicked up at an angle. First thing that will happen is making a mount for the inter coolers. It certainly feels like I've already been down this road before... lol

OH, one last thought. The -20 line will be converted to hard line. Current placement will be sawed through by the corner of the airbox.

ONE final final thought... I burnt the absolute donkey p1ss out of my thumb. Melted plastic was still hot when I hit it with my thumb.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote