View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
skinnywhitepi
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z
skinnywhitepi is on a distinguished road

I’ve had three tuners and Seb was the second. He hooked me up after the first guy just totally screwed me. He even helped me with my return fuel system. After I installed the topgunz A2A kit he couldn’t get it to start after 7 maps. Don’t get me wrong, he seems to be a great guy and tuner but never really talked to me much and eventually started not responding much to my emails. Anybody knows if you have a car your working on and it’s not running right, you want to know how to get it fixed. Remote tuning is difficult due to the fact that he tuner can’t drive the car or listen to it. Long story short, I was told to contact Eugene Turkov. He got my car running like new after one map. He has been nothing but supportive and answers all my questions with anything I have. He’s always willing to help out. He has even called me and also teaches along the way how to use ecutek, so you as the owner can know somewhat, what to look for if something don’t seem right. The so called childish thing between him and Admin, that seemed to be started by admin over a simple true statement that he didn’t like. I mean I don’t know, but that’s what I read. I havnt heard any bad comments about Eugene, but many toward admin. I even had some bad business with admin myself. I’m about to purchase the new TopgunZ ACE kit, and will be tuning again with Eugene Turkov. He is def one of the most knowledgeable on ecutek and the VQ platform. Do some research man and in the end go with who you want, and don’t base it off the so-called childish whatever. You want your car tuned to run good and for what you use it for, not to blow up in the first week.

Last edited by skinnywhitepi; 10-04-2020 at 02:50 PM.
skinnywhitepi is offline   Reply With Quote