View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 09:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Like a lot of people have said - since this platform has been around for a long time - I find it hard to believe that the 50th would become a collectors item more than lets say the 40th (which has the best color from factory - my opinion) and red seats from factory to begin with. Also if there were to be a collectors edition - I would lean toward either the 40th or the last year of the ‘numbered’ Nismo editions.

If adding a spoiler is something you want but don’t want to drill holes - an option that you might want to check out is seeing if you can’t find a wrecked/part out car that someone is selling and see if you can’t grab the hatch hood from and then look to replace out your current hatch - this way when you decide to go back to stock - you have the original part. Personally - I would say - enjoy it, mod it to your heart’s content bc in the end, it’s just a car and I seriously doubt it will jump up in value if you only plan on keeping it for a few years. Good luck with whatever you decide....and....POST SOME PICS of the NEW Z
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote