View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 06:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

The 2020 50th Anniversary Edition 370Z is truly a remarkable looking vehicle to own. I have always enjoyed the two tone look on the Z! It’s your Z do as you like with but changing the exterior look is your call. If you plan on keeping your Z only two years or something like that I wouldn’t do much to it in terms of modifying. Keep your stock Genuine Nissan parts to return it back to stock form or near stock. You will not see much back from your mods unless you can find a Z enthusiast how can actually appreciate the 370Z and mods. When I sold my last Z I wish I would have sold it private owner to get more value for it! I spoke to a Nissan rep at SEMA last year regarding the new 2020 50th Anniversary Edition Nissan 370Z and he told me it is a future collector car how knows when as I was interested in them but I will be waiting to see what Nissan unveils with the 400Z? Either way the Anniversary and Edition Z cars are a part of the Z history and that can’t be changed! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your Z our cars like to be driven. A lot of the Z enthusiasts are not too happy with the performance of the new 2020 370Z as it has not changed much really basically cosmetic only. Hopefully the new 400Z has improvements. As a Z owner I’m happy that Nissan is still building and selling our cars.