Thread: Wueros tt build
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2020, 09:45 PM   #40 (permalink)
Wuero370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370z
Wuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond reputeWuero370z has a reputation beyond repute

1500 miles update: Car feels great still just working on getting faster. I go to Mexico about every weekend and do a lot of 1/8th street digs and the car surprises the hell out of everyone.

Clutch is holding up well although I do hear some sort of whining/whirring noise that kind of reminds me of what my slave sounded like going out when it was going out this is a Tilton so I have faith but I do beat the piss out of it.....

I don’t like having the 28s on with my normal wheel/tire combo because it throws all the lights. The car goes into limp mode and does all kinds of dumb things so I’m waiting on the matching f14s to come in to throw skinny’s on the front. Taller front tire will fix the wheel speed sensors. A full set of dancing shoes now hehe.

Mickey Thompson ET S/S 325/30-19 hook beautifully if you can drive. I just got my e85 tune about 20 miles ago so have driven only 50/50 e85 and 91. It feels much more crisp under boost so far. Excited to do a full tank of E.

Check out how my kw v3s came
Canceled the order from Z1 because chit customer service and am waiting for back order to clear and I’ll order another set from Lance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wuero370z is offline   Reply With Quote