View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 06:44 PM   #1290 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
That's what I'm reading up on now. Came home with the medication today. She seems to be in good spirits. Doc has asked me to count her respiratory rate while she's sleeping so we can get a good idea of how well the medication is working on the fluid in her lungs.

That's rough brother. Got me in tears just thinking about it for you. I'll certainly be cherishing the rest of my time with her. Thanks for sharing.
What make is even worse he was only 10yrs old. We feed our inside dogs Frum for years. Come to find out it causes Congestive heart disease. It is a no grain dog food. Just when you thought you were feeding them excellent food, that happens. WTF!!!!!