View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
eliboy
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nissan 370Z Nismo
eliboy is on a distinguished road
Question Help me find a tuner

Hi all,

I am almost done with a lot of upgrades done with the car that the main one will be support E85, I do have a TT on the car and the car already tuned with ecutek but now needs to get retune. As I am in the DFW area (near Dallas TX) and new to the area the only tuner around me that I know about is AdminTuning and he like 3 hours away from me. Seeing him and Eugene Turkov fight on Facebook like kids make me to rethink using anyone of them, are you agree? I did talked with Eugene Turkov over the phone and he do sound like he know what he talks about but it will be a remote tune on a dyno and I don't know how good it will be. Also, if I am going remote why not use Sub as we all know is one of the best tuners out there. I can also pull my car to Z1 but it an easy 10-12 hours drive a direction.

Also, not all tuners will do one adaptive map that will read the E levels from a sensor. most of them will only do 2 maps, one for 93 and one for E85 and I don't understand why. is this a big issue or 2 maps are ok?

My car is track dedicated that I do drive to and from the track but I do not DD drive it at all. the most I will take it for a weekend drive but 99.9% it will be on the track.

after all of this can anyone please recommend me on a tuner

Thank you!

Last edited by eliboy; 09-30-2020 at 12:50 PM.
eliboy is offline   Reply With Quote