View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #115 (permalink)
Mike@Blackline
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z
Mike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond reputeMike@Blackline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_C View Post
I've only taken the time to respond in this thread because the initial topic was "BBK Comparison thread: Brembo vs. StopTech vs. AP Racing"...not "let's talk about Alliance in the thread where the 3 more prominent brands are discussed and see if we can capture some attention".
no one asked for attention. a random user mentioned he was looking at the Alliance kit, and another user posted the Alliance kit weight, and then an uninformed and unfair statement was made. it was simpily defended, and then all of this happened. its not just (even if i was an uninvolved party looking at this thread, my opinion would be the same) for someone to speak negatively of a product without knowing anything about it, even though their questions and concerns may be valid, because for the hundreds of eyes scanning this thread, if they see no rebuttal, then they'll assume the uninformed statements are true. agree or disagree?

the same day we finalize our vendor status here, ill make a thread about Alliance an everyone can ask their questions and ill address the ones in here so that we dont pull this thread further off-topic
(edited for spelling)

Current Alliance BBK Sale, FREE PC Option, 370Z DiscountCLICK HERE for info!

Last edited by Mike@Blackline; 02-10-2010 at 12:38 PM.
Mike@Blackline is offline   Reply With Quote