View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 02:12 PM   #514 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Did some measurements on the top corner of my air box. Looks like it will be a challenge. Eh, what's new.

I'm also looking to make a mount for my bumper so that it doesn't droop onto the crash bar/radiator mount. I'm going to try making a tab out of polycarbonate tab. The tab will be glued to the bumper and then that will slide into a slip on receiver. If that makes no sense... think of a trailer hitch and how that slides on. Same concept. I'm not really worried about locking it into place because there will be other spots for that using Quik-latch. Why not use a Quik-latch on the nose of the bumper? well, that would look odd IMO.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote