View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #114 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply Gary! I agree with you about the performance and performance quality from any kit cannot be felt in ones hands. I was refering to the visual design and the look and feel of materials used. I look forward to testing this system and getting actual numbers for u guys. I have driven cars with stoptechs, rotoras, and brembo brakes and I think these brakes have good merit to them. Like I said before I will let the numbers speak for themselves and hol my final judgement until testing is done.

Being a business owner I understand why brembo, ap racing, endless and many others charge an arm and a leg for their products. Part is due to r&d costs while a good portion is because they have an established reputation and feel that the market can bare the weight of that pricing. Why should brakes from japan cost $15k a set while brembos and others cost half that? It's all about what portion of the market u wish to capture. Alliance has marketed themselves as a less expensive alternative. That doesn't mean that they lack the performance as other brands. I feel that Alliance can compete in this arena and after my testing we will see how they fair.
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote