View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 01:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
It's not a new car. It's an existing platform with existing drivetrain. Basically it's a new body kit and some interior technology upgrades. Could have taken all of 6 months with the right team. Three years is laughable and just goes to show the shitstorm that Nissan has become.
Design part probably went through many revisions, and I'm pretty sure they had to strengthen the current chassis. Test and retest. It will take longer than 6 months.
But regardless nissan ****** up with their car line up. And using the **** show of cvt transmission

I'll be in my bunk!

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote