View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 09:33 AM   #1117 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

I had a 3 day weekend (after spending 14+ hours driving to Cedar Falls IA and back).... well, my fiancee had other ideas.....

I spent all three days rearranging the garage. Tore down some wooden shelves, moved some metal ones, moved some wire shelves, moved the tool box, made 2 trips to the thrift store to drop off stuff, filled the trash can & the recycle bin, emptied, cleaned and moved the hot tub. The lumber from the wooden shelves is going to be used to build shelves in the shed and get that organized.

Pics coming