View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 05:41 AM   #507 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

I can't say last night was incredible productive. As always, something is better than nothing. I put the front clip on to get some measurements of the bottom of the tray and transferred the dimension to paper. Seeing the paper stock on the car helps visually so much. The paper cut out ended up being exactly the right measurement to the bottom of the bumper; but, I noticed rivnuts can be used to fasten the sheet if I extend the aluminum/paper 1". Actually, I may extend it a bit more than that so I can fold the metal back onto its self for strength. .... I need to look that up to see if that's a thing.

For grins, the A2W intercoolers were set in the position to mate up with the turbos and intake plenum. They fit perfectly there as an option. I might angle them upwards towards the plenum later. The big deal here is that there are options. TBH, I kind of like them flat.

gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote