View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 07:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carbon Fiber Powertrix Mines' Style Add-on Spoiler

There is a potential buyer for the part, will update on Friday with sale status. Currently NOT for sale.

$150, buyer pays shipping and/or payment fees.

Well, long story short this add-on spoiler got beat up a bit; it had snapped off at the hands of a few innocents who were trying to help me get my dead car off the road.

It has some weave stressing and bust at the convex angles of the piece, pictured below.

Easily passes the 6ft inspection. Damage is most noticeable when examining the piece.

All images are independent of each other, there are no duplicate pictures of the same area of damage.

Original item: https://www.powertrix.com/component/...uct/view/4/179

Last edited by KingZTX; 09-30-2020 at 04:59 PM.