View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 04:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
triso07
Base Member

Drives: xxxxxxx
triso07 is on a distinguished road

Love the clean exterior. No unnecessary scoops or vents or FAKE vents. No over-styling that's so prevalent in today's designs.

I'm in the minority in that I like the front. I think if the grille was slightly shorter vertically it would look better, but I get they probably want the cooling. I don't like the innards of the grille itself. I think simplifying that and unifying the top and bottom piece would make the front look better.

Side profile is amazing. The upward angle line on the door is interesting. Very muscular looking car.

The rear is my least favorite. For some reason the retro 300zx look doesn't do it for me. I don't hate it though, it's growing on me. I feel if they stuck with the 240z rear end but modernized it would have suited this car more. If that black bar was slightly taller I think it would make a big difference.

Love the carbon work. Hopefully that's from that new process Nissan has had a breakthrough with and they can actually get that stuff on the car to lighten it up and make it feel a bit more exotic.

Headlights are sweet.

Love the rims (not in that bronze though).

Would be cool to see a production car with that Nissan Z lettering on the tires though of course that won't be there.

Love the brakes. Hopefully that wasn't a proto only thing and that's an option on the car.

Black roof looks great with this design. Be curious to see how the car looks without it, and if it's an option.

Aftermarket will be ALL OVER this car and there will be some HIDEOUS and beautiful outcomes.

Overall car is amazing. Clean and simple in an age of loudness.
triso07 is offline   Reply With Quote