View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 02:20 PM   #5948 (permalink)
TaroBaapG35
Base Member

Drives: 18 S4 + 05 G35
TaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond reputeTaroBaapG35 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaesthetics View Post
You know after watching this video it got me thinking. Seeing that the interior now has that yellow stitching to match the exterior paint, do you guys think that will be a customizable option? I really hope so. Also the same goes for the brake calipers; will we be able to choose different color calipers? Because with the current gen they only come in red.

I think if they had 3-4 color options for the calipers/stitching that would be perfect, let's say: yellow, red, black, grey? Those 4 colors can accent well with just about any exterior color.

HIGHLY doubt Nissan will offer customizable colors on stitching/calipers. Very niche products (Porsche, BMW, Audi) offer these options albeit for lot of $$. On my Audi currently, if i wanted to change the interior stitching color when ordered I would have to pay upwards of $1100 per area i wanted changed (seats, dashboard, etc). Calipers were $2.5k. I could get them powdercoated for under $1k aftermarket.

They'll stick with the Black/Red for calipers since its their Nismo/Racing heritage. I'd take the Orange or yellow anyday but its doubtful. :/

Can't wait for more details on the car.