View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 01:46 PM   #5946 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
How about this. Much closer and more detailed so far.

[YOUTUBE]uax0JxzbUzY[YOUTUBE]
You know after watching this video it got me thinking. Seeing that the interior now has that yellow stitching to match the exterior paint, do you guys think that will be a customizable option? I really hope so. Also the same goes for the brake calipers; will we be able to choose different color calipers? Because with the current gen they only come in red.

I think if they had 3-4 color options for the calipers/stitching that would be perfect, let's say: yellow, red, black, grey? Those 4 colors can accent well with just about any exterior color.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote