View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 12:38 PM   #201 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
The owner and I had a conversation about that as the car was supposed to be done. He was dealing with employee issues and so it goes. He is a good guy and treats me right. He even offered to drive it to Seb but Seb said no just have them finish up so I know what I am dealing with. Oh well it is hard to be mad at this point as it will be two years.

Hopefully I will have up and running so that I can run on the same track she blew up on exactly two years from that weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yep, at this point you're going to do whatever it takes to just get it finished. Hopefully, you'll be breaking it in at the track, not breaking it
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is online now   Reply With Quote