View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 11:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
o0javi0o
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '15 ///M3 6MT
o0javi0o is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to o0javi0o

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
hello there! .. a true OG!!! Good to see you're still lurking around here. I still remember the day you registered here like it was yesterday! Only a handful of us used to post in the forum early 2009! Are you thinking about the new 400Z?

AK
AK!!! Original Lurker salute you, as well!
Lurking around from time to time.

As for The New Z? I still find it need more character.
Side view looks good.

It lacks of that aggressive look and stance. Rear, TBH not fan of those tail lights. Interior, finally Nissan is catching up with 2014/15 technology... that's about it.

Let's wait for the final product. Hopefully Nissan will be reading critics all over the place.

Supra, even thou they are missing the MT, their game plan is slowly working. They have a very quick car, and now they are bringing a "cheaper" but slower, engine, and customer will buy it because the looks are somehow better (definitely better than current outdated Z) and aggressive... Yes, BMW this, BMW that... Nissan has a strong competitor, not counting the used market, and they need to bounce back strong.

Crossing fingers because I'm interested on that twin turbo engine... and Nismo version...
o0javi0o is offline   Reply With Quote