Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 06:23 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

My Genuine Nissan OEM battery lasted 3 years before I had to replace it in my 2017 370Z. Battery life is your luck of the draw and depends in what conditions your battery is used? OP you are fortunate you got that long of life out of your battery. That old of a battery I would have the battery tested and make sure it holds it’s charge and volts are correct. As said as long as you have no issues with starting your Z it should be good. It is good preventative maintenance to replace old batteries. The Genuine Nissan batteries are the longest lasting batteries I have seen I believe it. If you purchase a replacement battery for your Z get a battery with the best warranty and prorated.