View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 12:25 AM   #5933 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaesthetics View Post
Via @yasiddesign on IG

"So what have I done here?
I elongated the front end/hood area, for old time's sake. A better hommage to the timeless datsuns, yes please? I reworked on the front bumper, giving it a longer and more pronounced nose. and that grill... is looking less like sponge sucker squarepants.
The rear panel is also completely in carbon fiber. I decided to pull the carbon fiber finish way down instead of just where the taillights are, and I think it's much better."

This is 100% what I would love to see. Even just making the rear part under the tail lights in carbon fiber/black looks so good now. It hides that big hump in the back. Even though Nissan realistically won't elongate the wheel base, if they just made the front grille/fascia similar to this they'd have a one of the best looking sports cars out right now.
Those were some smart incremental moves. The front bumper elongation itself evens out the grill situation, and I agree just carrying more accent black strikes more resemblance of the inspiration models.

Kinda wish people would stop showcasing the cars with unrealistic drop. An execution of a more realistic OEM package interpretation is more impressive imo.
Ventruck is offline   Reply With Quote