View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 01:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

japan parts price is actually like 15-20 bucks higher than what the japanese nissan stores have them at. i believe japan parts list the price at 7000 yen or so but the nissan store list it at only 5500 yen.

i do order stuff from japan some times and i just went with an agency in japan where they purchase and charge you for shipping and handling. after all the handling charges, it came out to be about 7094 yen. don't know about the shipping charges yet but the agency uses fedex so might be cheaper than 1325 yen or whatever japan parts are quoting, at least the final price. and fedex delivers within 2-5 business days. so i'm probably looking at 10 business days max.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote