View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 01:27 AM   #47 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacz07 View Post
^You're a tool.

YES! this Guy is a REAL TOOL!!!

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading his garbage post!

He is exactly why I will never buy from a dealer! I mean honestly, who in their right mind would want to go into the dealer this "TOOL" works at and try to buy a car. Then he sarts garbling about all these useless numbers about MR. Y and MR X, deal verses deal, APR verses APR, mumbo jumbo...

I will gladly utilize my time "researching" the BEST possible deal (INVOICE -$1578.00) and the LOWEST APR available (3.99%)!

It is time well spent and time is relative and as long as it is my time i am utilizing then no one else has to be concerned...

You on the other hand can't come to terms with forums like this one because it threatens your way of life! and that pleases me, because I feel that TOOLS like you are an Abomination to the rest of this civilized world!
kdo2milger is offline   Reply With Quote