View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 10:45 PM   #635 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I thought it was 90 degrees down there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
I never said that. Been beautiful the last couple of days. I think Vtec was bytchin about the temps farther south of where i am. You know... near ew. If i were that close to ew, I'd complain too.
I'm in tampa, and over the weekend, it was approx. 91ish, but noticeably less humid. Over the past few months, west central florida has been issued daily head advisories where it felt like 110+.

And nope, I'm about 5 hours away from EW. He gets to experience the brunt of all hurricanes, while I get the sloppy seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
it usually is, but last night and today we had some serious tropical downpours, it rained damn near all day.
I could never live in south florida. Too many crazies down there.