View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 05:09 PM   #5914 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

THIS is f*cking sex. I don't care for a roadster, but imagine this as a coupe... If the production car looks like this and comes in this color I am buying one IMMEDIATELY.

Via @yasiddesign on Instagram.
It appears they changed the front with the follow:
"..a slightly longer hood,... front grill, just break it down just a little bit. And... slanted front nose.." and maybe tweaked the headlights just a tad

I mean this is just perfection. Aggressive yet sleek, clean, and beautiful at the same time. Realistically they probably can't extend the wheelbase as much as this, but even if they just change the front end to match this... ooooh f*ck me.

Last edited by Andaesthetics; 09-21-2020 at 06:16 PM.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote