View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 11:26 AM   #32 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Looking back through this topic, I'm more and more inclined to believe the problem is that you are not getting enough current to the unlock solenoids to make them operate - probably zero current. I find it difficult to believe that so many solenoids would go out at the same time (but it's not impossible). So the first place I would check would be the fuses and relays supplying actuating current to the solenoids - probably in the IPDM; FSM will tell you for sure. While you have the IPDM open, use a voltmeter to verify you have the unlock signal coming from the BCM (or wherever it comes from) to the IPDM circuit board. How to find all those test points, fuses, relays, etc will be in the FSM; along with Nissan's troubleshooting procedures.