View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 01:54 PM   #5871 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaesthetics View Post
Something that caught my eye is that the Z proto front bumper honestly looks similar to the Stillen front end.

I am willing to bet that the side "pockets" or "crevices" of the Z Proto will become side vents. Imagine if they were able to create a "tunnel" that led to the engine bay into the intakes from the side vent or to just help with cooling in general.

Then just reshape the grille, change the bottom lip to black,and add a body colored design that is recessed in the grille so that way it doesn't look strange from the side profile but changes the front view.
Here is my rendition of what I'm describing here:

I brought down the headlight scoop design lines toward the front grille. This gives it a more 240z like appearance AND more aggressive as it flows with the design of the front hood into the grille. I think the current design almost looks like a sleepy-eyed "tired" looking car. Where as my new render here looks awake and aggressive. I also added a small "recessed" body colored grille right below the top front lip. And of course "removing" the front bottom lip or simply blacking it out.

Let me know what you guys think!

EDIT: Added some 3/4 and side angle renders to get an idea as well. From the side it wouldn't change very much at all. Still keep the same elegant flow but more aggressive now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zprotostillenfront2.0.jpg (60.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg zprotostillenfront.jpg (52.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg zprotostillenside2.0.jpg (62.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg zprotostillenside.jpg (64.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 400z side2.0.jpg (42.1 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 400z side.jpg (113.4 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by Andaesthetics; 09-19-2020 at 02:42 PM.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote