View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 07:21 AM   #5868 (permalink)
SOUTHZZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISSAN 370Z CS M6
SOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinn View Post
My opinion.. I'm trying to figure out how to justify owning two sports cars now.. I'm really liking the Proto. No way I'm ditching my 350 that I've owned and modded ever since buying new in 2006. But the Proto has me pretty excited.

As for the grill, no offense 370 owners, but it's better than the fangs.

Maybe I need to investigate building an extension on to my garage..
I am a bit like you.
Have my 03 350 that I bought new in 2002.Heavy mods to exterior and every tech bolt incl. total Nismo stuff.
My 370 is pretty much stock.Always saw it as a refined version of the Z33.
Styling wise save for the interior,the Z33 is best from every angle.Got dated somewhat. My mods helped. Actually,looks a bit like the PROTO over the top.
Came close to buying a GTR. It was a beast to drive!.The styling just did nothing for me. Side view looks like a Dodge model.
Not interested in buying.
All mine are paid for.
SOUTHZZ is offline   Reply With Quote