View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 11:25 PM   #5862 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Dodge did the same thing with the Viper in the '90's. They made one and watch what the reaction was to it before going forward.
I think Nissan is really putting it all on the line with the new Z and they are going to do everything they can to make it a success. This car needs to be a success and they know it needs to be. I believe they will redesign some elements of the Z. Namely the current designs people have the biggest gripes about. They are going to look at the data and the comments from their current and potential future consumers and make those adjustments. They can't risk producing a sports car (especially in today's market) that people won't absolutely love or at least like. That would be financial suicide for them at this point.

The key to success is listening to what their OVERALL consumer base wants. If they don't they might as well pack up and call it quits now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
Do modern Z's not have a rear window wiper? Or is that just the Proto doesn't have one yet?
Only non-US spec Zs do I believe.

Last edited by Andaesthetics; 09-18-2020 at 11:44 PM.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote