View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 08:38 PM   #5856 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaesthetics View Post
What do you guys think of this new render I did of the rear?

I made the tail lights a little longer, got rid of that middle black area, and reworked the body line engravings. Instead of the oval shape it had, I brought down the lines on bottom outer side of the tail lights towards the diffuser to help give more emphasis on the width of the rear fenders. Also, instead of keeping the "bulge" lines connected, I disconnected those and brought them down on each side, flowing with the natural curvature of the design and left them disconnected at the bottom.

Also I think a carbon fiber spoiler would look great.
The one on too make the back end look skinnier. Imo not a fan of it. The bottom one looks better and gives it a wider look

I'll be in my bunk!

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote