View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 06:40 PM   #5852 (permalink)
Andaesthetics
Base Member

Drives: 14' Nissan 370Z
Andaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond reputeAndaesthetics has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/NissanUSA/status...85959779692544

Thought this was an interesting tweet. Obviously we know the Z Proto is exactly that, just a prototype, but I thought it was interesting they said development study vehicle. To me, this means the Z Proto was displayed the way it is to gauge what customers think and see what criticisms we have and then tweak those criticisms for the actual production car. Heck, they might've even purposely left the front "unfinished" to see what renders everyone comes up with so Nissan can create a design based somewhat on enthusiasts ideas.

I say to those of us that aren't loving the new Z Proto, I think we will be pleased come time when they reveal the production ready car.

Last edited by Andaesthetics; 09-18-2020 at 06:50 PM.
Andaesthetics is offline   Reply With Quote