View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 09:11 AM   #5826 (permalink)
SOUTHZZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISSAN 370Z CS M6
SOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
well they put their pride aside if they want the car to sell and nissan to keep paying them lol

the front and rear need tweaks for me to pay them.

the front - just alter that gaping hole a touch just to change the aesthetic slightly.

the rear- stretch the height of the taillight section to fir the space. the empty gap between the bottom of the lights and the bumper is horrendous.

their work is in tact just slightly altered. everyone wins and they get my 50-60k.
I have to agree on the rear. To me,the entire rear section instead of the top half,needs to be the same.Possibly the bottom under the tail lights needs to be black.This would lower the look of the car. Or,make the tail ights bigger to
fit the space. They seem out of proportion.
All the comments including mine are from the photos. Seeing car in person may give a different perspective.
Overall,I think the design flows like most of Albaisa's past work. Sharp edges,
minimal roundness(opposite to the 300z).Very contemporary.
I have a problem with the DRL's in the front. I know DRL's are the thing to do.
But,these look cheap. Maybe in person,better?
SOUTHZZ is offline   Reply With Quote