View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 11:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18ZNismo View Post
I'm 55 and in my driving life I've had many different cars from Chevy, Ford, Toyota, Honda and Datsun. In 2018 I purchased a new Nismo Z. Besides the 1984 Toyota Celica I had in High School that ran forever, this Nismo Z is the best car I've owned. Granted I have only 15k miles on it, but I have not had one issue with paint, mechanical or otherwise. In fact, I am impressed with the overall quality of it. Before the Z, I had a new Camaro SS and I can tell you the quality of materials in the Z are better than the Camaro. As far as your bad experience, in which I feel for you, dealerships of all brands are independently owned and operated and there are a lot of DB's working in them. Besides, there is always more to a story than what one states.
Let us know in 2028 lol

I'll be in my bunk!

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote