View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 07:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Geekyant
Base Member

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z Bl M6
Geekyant is on a distinguished road
Default The new members wave continues!

Hi All,
Firstly thanks for letting me in to such a great resource. I'm Alex and live in Maryland (USA).

New to me 370z 2014 MT Sport, in black. She is a salvage rebuilt title with 85k miles. The rear right of the car tok a bit of a beating and looks like it's been rebuilt with 98% bondo and that's ok for the moment as i just wanted something i can drive to and from the track and have a great time doing both.

And two weeks after buying it i already did my first ever track day with her and it was amazing! (Summit Point WV). Was impressed with the power, handling and ability to keep up with equally inexperienced drivers through the track (although the GT3 in my group was wild to see take off down the straight!).

So that has given me the bug to get as much track time as possible. I think my best bet for that is to keep her as stock as possible and just keep her reliable. Only minor mods at the moment are a radio, reverse cam and a new set of wheel lug nuts as there was some strange ones on there and wanted the OEM pull through style.

Just ordered K&N drop in filters, setrab oil cooler kit, EBC yellow brake pads, Kawasaki Castle nuts and a quickjack to make diy a little easier. will keep these tyres over the winter as they ahve plenty of all weather grip and look for something a little softer next season.

I just let me Miata NA turbo go in order to put funds into this, hence the little spending spree. I look forward to copying all your great ideas and debating you about how much i love the new Z looks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MY 370z - Imgur (1).jpg (132.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg MY 370z - Imgur.jpg (132.1 KB, 19 views)
Geekyant is offline   Reply With Quote